Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hey, I am German, NST IM for this term. The biggest dream I have for this year is that @ in Estonia will have 126 exchanges during this term. (I can explain how I got this number privately in the real life).

I don't listen to music and don't have any time for hobbies. Tho, I have some time in the mornings when I have my "thinking" time and then I play Snake 2 :)

About AIESEC I like mostly cool people in here. I won't put a picture of me from the first year, but I will put up the picture how I will look like year from now.

(If you meant blond as a bit stupid). I feel that way, when someone says a word I don't understand (especially in Estonian). I never understand, when someone is joking - I just laugh along, so that they won't understand my position. (So if you see me laughing, you know that)

Sometimes I act this way.. For example every time when I drink half of the bottle before buying it and then ask the cashier "Is it supposed to be half empty?" When I call to help desk, then it is also fun to play with them for a while (hey, they get a lot of money for their job!). If you think a bit about that, then acting blond needs some skills. Yes.. :) .. Yep.

Side lõpp.

No comments: